We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, Software Team Leader to help build our revolutionary
Compliance-as-a-Service platform. You will be part of the core R&D team to work on our cloud-based
platform which automates IT auditing for SaaS worldwide. You will take part in all software aspects of the process – from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery, and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging a web application. This candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional code. The candidate will conduct daily communication with his manager and is capable of standing on strict deadlines.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing?
- Make a significant impact on the business by leading a team of full-stack engineers.
- Design and develop Scytale’s new cloud-based platform using the latest cutting-edge
technologies and services (Node.js, React, AWS, containers, microservices, CI)
- Take part in architecture, design, and technological research.
- Responsible for the Implementation and delivery of the platform’s core logic, frontend,
infrastructure, tests, tools, and automation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, customers, and stakeholders to execute the product roadmap.
- Lead and mentor developers, for professionalism, ownership, and get things done mentality.
- Identify areas for improvement in the software development process, implement changes to
increase efficiency, scalability, and maintainability, and stay up-to-date with the latest
technologies and industry trends.
Basic Requirements – does this describe you?
- 3+ years experience as a team leader in a SaaS company.
- 7+ years of proven hands-on experience in backend development
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Node.js
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in React.js
- Experience with containerization & microservices (docker, K8S) – including in Production.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with both relational and NOSQL DBs
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- High English level with excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to mentor junior developers and provide technical leadership to project teams
- Proven ability to architect and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable software systems
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns
Advantages – these will bring you to our front row:
- Experience in developing an enterprise IT SaaS product
- Experience in developing an integration with at least one enterprise platform like JIRA, Monday, HubSpot, Active Directory, NetSuite, Priority, etc.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field
Who we are:
Scytale is a cyber risk startup on a mission to make SaaS security compliance smart, effortless, and simple. We work tirelessly to create an automated end-to-end solution for startups and tech enterprises that struggle with meeting security audit demands.
Scytale is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous Fortune 500 companies for more than 22 years.