Scytale is an early-stage InfoSec startup AKA the global leader in security compliance automation. We’re based in Tel Aviv and Johannesburg, and we help SaaS companies get compliant and stay compliant with security frameworks like SOC 2, ISO 27001 and HIPAA, without breaking a sweat of course.
We’re looking for a junior marketing content specialist to join our Marketing team who will help develop clear and crisp marketing copy for blog articles, guides, emails, ads, landing pages, presentations, and video scripts to drive lead engagement and increase brand awareness.
What you’ll actually be doing:
- Plan, write and edit different types of content, ensuring a consistent, compelling narrative, style and brand voice in alignment with the company’s brand strategy and core messaging.
- Understand Scytale’s ecosystem and personas to create clear and crisp audience-focused copy that will promote our products/services
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to fully understand product and communication needs
- Support design and development of company presentations
- Help to create product marketing materials
- Native English level and impeccable communications skills – MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related fields
- Related experience in content creation, branding, creative and/or marketing communications – highly preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with a team
- Self learner, team player
- Strong organization and attention to detail, superb project management skills, time management skills
- Multi-tasking is your middle name
- Desire to take on and start new projects – up to a challenge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Docs Editor Suite