Scytale is a SaaS startup that helps other SaaS companies get compliant and stay compliant with security frameworks like SOC 2, ISO 27001 and HIPAA so they can prove to their prospective customers that it’s safe to work with them
We’re looking for an experienced and well-rounded Marketing Manager to own a meaningful chunk of the Marketing charge, to ultimately drive lead engagement and increase brand awareness.
What you’ll actually be doing:
- Content management: Work closely with our Senior Marketing Manager on content strategy, manage external content writers and edit content.
- Become a SME: You will become an expert in all things security compliance, and understand Scytale’s ecosystem and ICP to edit and create clear and crisp audience-focused copy that will promote our products/services.
- Website management: Work closely with our Senior Marketing Manager, designers and developers to manage the website from A-Z.
- Assist with SEO initiatives.
- Manage our customer marketing activities.
- Responsible for publishing our weekly content on WordPress.
- Other project-based tasks.
- Native English level and impeccable communication skills – MUST
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role at a B2B company – MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related fields
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with a team
- Self-learner, team player
- Strong organization and attention to detail, superb project management, time management and decision-making skills
- Multi-tasking is your middle name
- Desire to take on and start new projects – up to a challenge
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
Preferred technical skills:
- B2B SaaS experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Docs Editor Suite
- Experience managing WordPress websites
- Google Analytics savvy and a keen understanding of SEO