The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting comprehensive penetration tests, identifying vulnerabilities, and providing recommendations to improve security posture. The ideal candidate must have experience in web application security and infrastructure, be highly motivated, and have a good command of industry best practices such as OWASP TOP10.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
- Conduct comprehensive penetration testing and vulnerability assessments on web applications,
networks, and other systems
- Perform manual and automated testing in various engagements such as internal/external
networks, web applications, and mobile and cloud environments
- Develop custom scripts and tools to automate testing processes
- Identify security weaknesses and provide recommendations to improve security posture
- Guide clients on the mitigations of vulnerabilities
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and best practices
- Collaborate with the team to improve internal processes and methodologies
Basic Requirements – does this describe you?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Web application and API penetration testing
- Familiarity infrastructure testing
- OSCP / OSEP / CCSP / CRTE / CRTP or CRTO certification or equivalent – An advantage
- Proficiency in OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Android and IOS application penetration testing
- Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- High English level with excellent verbal and written skills
Who we are:
Scytale is a cyber risk startup on a mission to make SaaS security compliance smart, effortless, and simple. We work tirelessly to create an automated end-to-end solution for startups and tech enterprises that struggle with meeting security audit demands.
Scytale is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous Fortune 500 companies for more than 22 years.