We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, Software Developer to help build our revolutionary
Compliance-as-a-Service platform. You will be part of the core R&D team to work on our cloud-based
platform which automates IT auditing for SaaS worldwide. You will take part in all software aspects of the
process – from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous
integration/delivery, and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging a web application.
This candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional code. The candidate will
conduct daily communication with his manager and is capable of standing on strict deadlines.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
- Make a significant impact on the business by building our front end and back end.
- Design and develop Scytale’s new cloud-based platform using the latest cutting-edge
technologies and services (AWS cloud, containerized microservices, and much more)
- Take part in early decision-making, architecture, design, and technological research Implement
integrations with 3rd party providers.
- Implement the platform’s core logic, frontend, infrastructure, tests, tools, and automation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, customers, and stakeholders to build a robust, lean backend
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core development team.
- Lead and mentor junior developers and collaborate effectively with other stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement in the software development process, implement changes to
increase efficiency, scalability, and maintainability, and stay up-to-date with the latest
technologies and industry trends.
Basic Requirements – Does this describe you?
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in backend development (recent)
- 1+ years of recent hands-on experience in frontend development (preferably React)
- Experience with microservices in production
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with REST APIs and/or GraphQL endpoints
- Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- High English level with excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Ability to mentor junior developers and provide technical leadership to project teams
- Proven ability to architect and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable software systems
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms such as Docker and
Advantages – These will bring you to our front row:
- Experience with development of enterprise IT SaaS products and/or an IT background
- Experience integrating with at least one enterprise platform like JIRA, Monday, HubSpot, Active
Directory, NetSuite, Priority, etc.
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field
Who we are:
Scytale is a cyber risk startup on a mission to make SaaS security compliance smart, effortless, and simple. We work tirelessly to create an automated end-to-end solution for startups and tech enterprises that struggle with meeting security audit demands.
Scytale is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous Fortune 500 companies for more than 22 years.