Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for an amazing Senior Full Stack Engineer for a leading role with a growth opportunity!
An intelligent-creative Senior Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team and develop a product that changes how companies build trust.
Our mission is to build trust through compliance and to make it simple for fast-growing SaaS companies. We work tirelessly to create a smart end-to-end solution for that who struggle with meeting security audit demands.
Scytale AI is backed by VAT IT Group, which has served over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous fortune 500 companies for more than 20 years.
Our office is located in Azrieli Sarona Tower, in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We want you to join our Full Stack team and be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging a web application in the cyber-security domain.
- You have a strong technical understanding of Node, React, and Python. We strongly believe that to properly build on top of a framework, you need to know how its internals work
- You have experience with microservices
- You are able to reason about complex software architectures, and understand the trade-offs, and the dynamics between its components across the full stack. You should be able to reason at a high level and zoom in on the details when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills. Written skills are key to success in working with our distributed teams
- You work with a high level of autonomy
- Ego-free attitude — we are here for the success of the team and the company
Nice to have:
- Experience with Airflow/Spark/ETLs.
- Experience with AWS/other cloud providers.
- Experience with Kubernetes/Terraform.