Scytale is thrilled to announce its major recognition in the recently published G2 Summer 2023 Report. This recognition highlights Scytale’s happy customers, reviewing our compliance automation technology and expert advisory solution.
Momentum Leader Award
Scytale has been recognized as a Momentum Leader in the Cloud Compliance category, for the very first time. This recognition is based on an evaluation carried out by G2 and takes into account specific factors that are believed to play a role in driving momentum in a company’s growth and presence.
This new badge introduced by G2 identifies products that are on a high-growth trajectory based on user satisfaction scores, employee growth, and digital presence.
A few of our other awards in G2’s Summer 2023 Report
- High Performer (Cloud Compliance, Cloud Security and Security Compliance): This badge is awarded as Scytale received very high customer satisfaction scores
- High Performer Small-Business (Small-Business Cloud Security and Small-Business Cloud Compliance): This badge is awarded as Scytale received very high customer satisfaction scores within the small-business arena
- Easiest To Do Business With (Cloud Security, Cloud Compliance, Security Compliance)
- Easiest To Do Business With for Small-Businesses (Cloud Security and Cloud Compliance)
- Users Love Us: This badge was attained as Scytale received more than 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars
Here’s just some of our awesome customers reviews:
“The system is easy to use, and the automated integrations save plenty of time. But the best feature by far is the team – you know you’re being taken care of. The team is available for any questions, small and big. Partnering with Scytale for our compliance journey was the secret sauce to getting us there in record-breaking time.”
Head of Operations, Computer Software
“Not only does their platform make it really easy to divide tasks between the team, the service they offer as part of the license makes you feel like you have your own compliance team.”
“Before Scytale, we were running around like headless chickens trying to gather long-gone evidence. Our evidence was all over the place, and we often had to dig deep into unreadable archives to find what we needed. Once we had Scytale integrations up and running, critical evidence auto-collected itself.”
Manager of Operations, Computer Software
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace. More than 60 million people annually — including employees at all of the FORTUNE 500 — use G2 to make smarter software decisions based on authentic peer reviews. Thousands of software and services companies of all sizes partner with G2 to build their reputation, manage their software spend, and grow their business – including Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoom, and Adobe. To learn more about where you go for software, visit www.g2.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.